When using us to help buy a home, we give you back up to 1% of the purchase price from our commissions. We can also help sell a home for a discounted rate of 1%.
What is the Buyer Rebate program?
Our rebate program was designed to help our clients save as much money as possible during their home purchase. Whether you’re buying with money down or zero down, there are still costs that buyers incur. These costs can be: lender fees, escrow fees, inspections, appraisals etc. The home sellers pay buyer agents a commission that can range from 2% to 2.5% of the purchase price. When we represent buyers, we give our clients up to 1% from our commissions to be used toward their closings costs. A great program to help save!
What is a VA loan?
A VA loan is a mortgage program guaranteed by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs. It is exclusive to active and retired military. It allows military buyers to purchase a home with $0 down.
Who Is eligible?
- Active duty and veterans
- Those who served 6 years or more in the Reserves or National Guard
What are the benefits?
- The VA home loan is a lifetime benefit which can be used multiple times
- It allows home buyers to purchase a home with $0 down
- Finance 100% of your home purchase
- Rates are competitively low
- VA loans are assumable
- There are no limits on purchase price for eligible borrowers
No PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)
What do I do next?
- Contact Justin Santolaya for a over the phone or in person consultation to discuss your real estate goals
- Get preapproved with your preferred lender or request a top tier referral from us
- Select areas and home types that match your criteria
- Submit a competitive offer with terms that meet your needs
- Once accepted, your Realtor and lender will guide you through the escrow process to ensure a successful close (this segment includes, inspections, appraisals, underwriting etc.)
- MOVE IN!